In case the customer wants to make a complaint about the product, please follow the complaint process as follows:
Step 1: Customers complain about Way2Go products through:
Send an email to the email address: cs@consortio–services.com
• Call Hotline +84 24 7300 9688
• Buyers submit claims at:
CONSORTIO VIETNAM JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: Room 1204, 12th floor, Pacific Place Building, 83b Ly Thuong Kiet, Tran Hung Dao Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Step 2: Customer service department will receive complaints, contact to clarify the requirements of the Customer as soon as possible and no later than 2 hours during office hours, from the time of receiving request. Depending on the nature and extent of the incident, except for the special cases listed by us in this document, we will take specific measures to assist customers in resolving complaints and disputes.
a, SIM is damaged and errored caused by the provider
• Damaged SIM is a case which the SIM automatically activates and then cancels itself even though it is still within 30 days of use.
• Upon SIM activation, if Consortio determines that the SIM is damaged, the user can only be exchanged for a replacement SIM once. The user must notify us via hotline/email about the damaged sim within 2 hours of activation. We'll test each replacement SIM in a test device, to make sure it is not damaged.
b, Customer's machine is not compatible
• As there are many device manufacturers, hardware, software platforms, "locked" mobile provider devices, "jailbreak" or "root" operating systems, software are available on the mobile device, SIM card slot sizes and specifications, or the customer refuses to provide their information upon activation. This may cause SIM Way2Go not to work on the device.
• Users must be careful in checking with their provider and manufacturer if their device will accept SIM cards from an additional provider, such as the Way2go Provider. Our system is fully compliant with mobile data services, SMS and 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G operating standard “GSM”.
• Before purchasing Way2Go, users must check if their receiving device is compatible. We regret that, we can only exchange the "damaged" SIM and do not refund the order fee in all cases mentioned above.
Step 3: We may ask users/ agents/ collaborators to provide information and evidence related to transactions and products to verify and clarify the case and take appropriate action.
We respect and strictly implement the provisions of the law on protecting the rights of users. All acts of deception and fraud in business are condemned and must be fully responsible before the law.