Terms and Conditions
1. WELCOME and TERMS
Welcome to Way2go. The following Terms and Conditions of service, which include Site Policies, are a contractual agreement between you and Way2go (including our corporate subsidiaries). The T&C, together with the Site Policies are collectively referred to as the "Agreement" and as the "T&C." Certain defined terms used in this Agreement are available here.
By visiting or using the services available from the domain and sub-domains of www.Way2go.vn (the "Site"), you are agreeing to be legally bound by the Agreement.
We suggest that you consult the Terms of Service and the linked information regularly for updates. We reserve the right to revise the Terms of Service and all linked information from time to time in our sole discretion by updating this posting or any linked information.
Unless otherwise provided in such revision, the revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
Terms used throughout the Agreement:
“Provider” means Telecommunications Corporation Mobifone, the entity which exclusively provides the mobile telecommunications services for Way2go SIM card.
“Way2go SIM card” means the IC cards, includes three types of SIM cards: Standard SIM card, Micro SIM card, Nano SIM card, essentially the same thing with variant amounts of border plastic to fit different mobile device formats.
“User” means you, visitor or subscribers who use our Way2go SIM, hotline service, website and Way2go app.
“The company” means Consortio, the owner of Way2go website, Way2go app and Way2go SIM card.
“Tourist support hotline” means Way2go Contact Center, 24/7 support tourist with SIM card information.
2. About Way2go SIM card and mobile service
2.1 WAY2GO SIM CARD
Way2go SIM card is a prepaid SIM, produced and sold to only foreigner tourists coming to Vietnam.
2.2 WAY2GO MOBILE SERVICE
• Way2go SIM card provides each user a specific, limited access to a commercial mobile telecommunications service in Vietnam.
• The service’s availability and information transmitted speed depends on connection conditions, or other reasons. The following page for service quality commitment: Service quality commitment
• Even within coverage areas, the Service may not be available in places that are difficult for radio waves to reach, such as indoor or underground space, or in tunnels, or even outdoor areas where radio signals are weak.
• Devices for the Service must be compatible with the Provider’s networks and have a specified wireless facilities technical standards compliance. For use of a SIM-locked terminal, the SIM lock needs to be removed. Additionally, an APN (Access Point Name) for the device needs to be set, or an APN settings file, etc. needs to be installed.
• Please understand that, after purchase of this package, you will not be able return the product, get any refund of your purchase, or get a refund of any additional charge. Damage SIM exchange may be applied, following Article 3.
• Once you cut or pop-out the SIM card to a particular size, it is not replaceable; refer to your mobile devices information to learn what size SIM your device will accept.
Way2go Sales Support: (+84) 902 227 715 (Whatsapp)
Way2go Tourist Hotline Support: 24/7 Contact Number (English ): (+84) 902 227 715
Personal information: Use, Sharing and Disclosure
You are asked to provide a scan/copy of your passport before purchasing Way2go SIM card. It is required by Vietnam Telecommunications Law, defined in Circulars No 04/2012/TT-BTTTT.
Way2go does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the Way2go web sites, products and services with others except as described in this policy.
Your personal information will be used to the extent necessary for execution, performance, subscriber's’ use of the Service, improvement and/or development of products and/or services, provision of product- or service-related information through email, direct mail, telephone, or in person, implementing surveys, and other activities ancillary to the foregoing. Way2go will disclose or provide personal information to service providers and other telecommunications businesses to the extent necessary for achieving such purpose of use.
• When you provide personal information through using Way2go you are however sharing your personal information with Way2go.vn and its affiliated entities. The use of your personal information by these organisations is subject to this policy.
• We do not share your information with unrelated third parties for their direct marketing purposes. However, Way2go may display targeted advertisements based on personally non-identifiable information (such as browser type and IP address) and/or personal selection (See the Section entitled Third Party Advertising below for more information on how your information is shared with advertisers).
• Way2go may use or share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve the Way2go products and services, to do something that you have asked us to do, or tell you of products and services that we think may be of interest.
• From time to time, Way2go.vn or a partner, may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake or contest on Way2go. You may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to participate. Way2go.vn may transfer personal information to certain advertising partners that you have explicitly requested to receive information from. It will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the personal information and whose privacy statement will apply.
• Where you are contacted with an offer or service based on information you have shared with Way2go, we will do our best to provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of receiving such further communications at the time you are contacted, however, in connection with any of our paid products and services (i.e., products or services that you license or use for a fee), we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to those products and services, such as service announcements, and administrative messages, that are considered part of your Way2go.vn account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
• When you register for Way2go, Way2go.vn collects user-submitted account information such as name, email address and age to identify users and send notifications related to the use of the service. Way2go.vn also collects user-submitted profile information, including additional contact information, location, biographical information and photos. This additional profile information will assist other users in finding and communicating with you.
• Way2go will display your "Display Name" on your profile. Way2go will display your name and any other user-submitted profile information on your profile according to the preferences you set in your account.
• Email addresses and full names may be used when a user invites a friend via email to join Way2go and when Way2go sends notifications to a user related to their use of Way2go.
• When you post a message on a Way2go Site, you have the ability to post a message which may include personally identifiable information about yourself.
• If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
• Way2go.vn may share personally identifiable information about you under the following circumstances:
• In the course of operating our business it may be necessary or appropriate for us to provide access to your personal information to others such as our service providers, contractors and select vendors so that we can operate Way2go and our business.
• We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
Way2go may occasionally obtain IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our web sites. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
• Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
• Estimate the total number of users visiting Way2go.vn's web sites from specific geographical regions.
• Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.- Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
• Provide more relevant advertisements to you
• A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
• If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use Way2go services or products that require you to "sign in" and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
• You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
• Way2go uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
o Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
o Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the Way2go.vn Sites, Products and Services.
o Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
o Conduct research to improve the content and services provided on the Way2go.vn Sites, Products and Services.
o Ensure that visitors are not repeatedly offered the same advertisements and to customize advertising based on browser type and user profile information.
• Way2go.vn lets other entities that show advertisements or provide services on some of our web pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other entities' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, and not this policy. Advertisers or other entities do not have access to Way2go.vn's cookies.
Third Party Advertising
Way2go.vn does not share any personally identifiable information with advertisers. Way2go.vn may share general demographic information (such as aggregated statistics about user’s' interests and occupations) and non-personally identifiable information (such as browser type and IP addresses) with advertisers and partners. Way2go.vn does not give advertisers access to your individual personal account information. However, by selecting, interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Way2go.vn may revise, modify or update this policy. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your particular Way2go.vn account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You are encouraged to check this policy frequently for any changes as your continued use of the Way2go service indicates your consent to such changes.
3. Terms and Condition of using mobile service & Way2go plan
3.1 MOBILE SERVICE
Mobile phone, SMS, and data communication services are exclusively provided by the Provider. User’s personal information transmitted via Provider’s SIM and mobile network system are under strict policy of Provider. Consortio and Way2go therefore do not control user’s personal information or mobile service quality and availability. Express agreements for personal information and mobile network system access for users must follow Provider’s terms and conditions, as stated on Provider’s website, which, at the time of the printing of this clause, is posted at the website below. By using Way2go SIM, users agree to the terms and conditions of the Provider and agree to visit the website and read and understand the content in its entirety as a condition of using the service.
Restrictions on Use
• In cases where natural disaster, accident or other emergency has occurred or is likely to occur, or in cases of severe congestion, Provider may restrict communication time or use in specific areas.
• If any one communication exceeds a certain time period or exceeds a certain volume, that communication may be restricted or disconnected.
• In cases of transmission of a large volume of data such as video file attachment or download, or transmission of sequential data such as streaming or video replay, Provider may temporarily restrict the communication speed.
• Depending on the equipment being used, there may be cases of unintentional transmission.
• Use restrictions may change after your application for the Service.
• In addition, use of the service may be restricted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Provider.
• The Service will not be available during maintenance of Provider’s facilities or when a failure occurs. Information on maintenance and failure will be provided on the website. Maintenance may be performed even during the day on weekdays.
3.2 WAY2GO PLAN
Way2go price is subject to change at any time. The price includes SIM card fee, roaming fee, telecommunications service credits / promotional balances; and VAT.
Voice call (out off Way2go Plan): VND 1.280/min (Internal network, external network, landline phone); International network: call rates depend on destination.
SMS (out off Way2go Plan): VND 300/SMS (internal network, external network); VND 2.500/SMS: international SMS.
Other service tariff: following current policy applied of Provider for prepaid SIM; tariff calculation method: 6 seconds + 1 second
International Countries List applied*
Applicable for 20 minutes International Calls Bonus*
International calls are currently available in the following countries, except some special area codes/area codes): Hàn Quốc, Trung Quốc, Hồng Kong, Mỹ, Nga, Thái Lan, Singapores, Malaysia, Philipines, Myanmar, Indonesia, Lào, Campuchia, Brunei.
Provided countries may be added or removed at any time without notice.
If you use the Way2go plan, you’re not eligible to sign up for other plan: registration data, voice, SMS and other promotional plan. After the Way2go plan is expired, you can freely register those plans.
3.3 REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Upon activation of the SIM, if the SIM is determined by Consortio to be “damaged”, the damaged SIM only may be EXCHANGED for a replacement SIM, an user can exchange a damaged SIM, ONE TIME ONLY. The company and Way2go will test each replacement SIM in a test device, in the user’s presence, to ensure it is undamaged.
Due to the variety of device manufacturers, hardware, software platforms, mobile service provider device “locking”, complications caused by “jailbreaking” or “rooting” a mobile device, SIM card slot size variables, and other technical or contractual variables, it is entirely possible Way2go will not work on every device.
Users must take care in checking with their provider and manufacturer on whether their device will accept a SIM card from an additional provider, such as the Provider of Way2go. Our system is fully compliant with the “GSM” standard operating cellular, SMS, and 2G and 3G data services.
BEFORE PURCHASING Way2go, USERS MUST CHECK IF THEIR INTENDED RECEIVING DEVICE IS COMPATIBLE. We regret that due to the conditions described herein, NO REFUNDS are possible, only “damaged” SIMS can be exchanged.
4. Terms and Conditions of use of Way2go Website
THIS WEB SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO USERS ON THE BASIS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The owner of the website www.Way2go.vn (hereinafter referred to as Site) is Consortio Vietnam JSC (hereinafter referred to as Consortio).
Website www.Way2go.vn is a service provided for Way2go’s customers. Customers use this site for personal and not-for-profit purposes; and must not sell, distribute or create products or services originated from Consortio, following below terms. The usage of Consortio’s information can only be enabled by the agreement with terms below:
Links to Third Party Websites
This Site may contain links to other Web sites or resources and access and use of certain services offered by third parties, including online communication services such as chat, email and calls and your access and use of those Web sites, resources or services, including the online communication services, will be governed by the terms and policies of the Web site. These services are owned and operated by the third party and their licensors. You acknowledge and agree that Way2go is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such sites or resources; or (ii) the content, advertising, or products on or available from such Sites or resources. The inclusion of any link on the Site does not imply that we endorse the linked site. You use the links and these services at your own risk.
Third Party Content, Verification and Monitoring
Way2go has no editorial control over content provided by third parties. Way2go is not responsible for and does not monitor content for accuracy or reliability. Any opinions, advice, statements, Services, offers or other information or content express or made available by third parties, including user, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Way2go. Way2go neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, information or statement made on this Site by anyone other than authorized Way2go employees acting in their official capacities.
Access and Interference
The Site contains robot exclusion headers. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (a) take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (b) copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (other than content you have submitted to the Site) from the Site, any software code that is part of the Site, or any services that are offered on the Site without the prior express written permission of Way2go and the appropriate third party, as applicable; (c) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (d) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or any subparts of the Site.
5. Terms and Conditions of use of Tourist Support Hotline
Consortio establishes and monitors the Way2go Tourist Support Hotline, hereinafter called “Way2go hotline”, which comprises a professionally staffed telephone, exclusively for registered, activated users of Way2go SIM, which provides 24/7 information service. The hotline number is +84 902 227 715. Way2go maintains a Service Level Agreement (hereinafter called the SLA), which contains additional terms and conditions of use and describes offerings and limitations of the services.
All information provided by Way2go hotline is for suggested reference purposes only, and NOT intended to be used for purposes including, but not limited to: maintaining personal security or safety; providing medical advice, treatment, or attention; making medical or health-related decisions. The Way2go hotline is not a substitute or replacement for professional medical or personal safety advice, which we encourage you to obtain from a medical professional, physician, or relevant specialist provider, government or your home country’s local embassy.
Consortio does not necessarily endorse, or hold the same opinion of, statements provided by contact center staff. Consortio cannot determine the truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness thereof. Consortio does not take any responsibility for, nor will Consortio be responsible for, any damages to users of Way2go service and the use of the hotline, however caused, for further limitations, see DISCLAIMER. Consortio, however, commits to a best effort to exercise care and diligence in selecting information for statements provided by contact center staff. The final selection of information as a basis for personal actions shall be the exclusive liability and decision of user. Use of provided information and any reliance on the such information will be entirely at your own risk.
6. Terms and Conditions of use of Way2go website & app
Our approach to privacy and spam
Way2go respects your privacy. We have developed our own privacy principles, which embody the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act).
Way2go also complies with the Spam Act 2003, which deals with restrictions on sending emails.
Although our policy specifically addresses Way2go and its obligations in respect of the laws of Vietnam, where practicable Way2go throughout Asia applies the principles and the processes set out below, subject to any requirements of local law.
Collecting your information
We collect personal information when we provide our services to you, or a system integration or key partner requires us to collect information on their behalf. Generally, if appropriate, we will tell you why we are collecting personal information and how we plan to use it, or these things will be obvious when we collect the information.
If you are a user, client, or employed by a client, we usually collect personal information such as your business contact details, job title or position and your expertise and interests. Where relevant, we may ask you for other information – for example your location, or, in rare cases, financial information. We may collect other personal information in the course of providing event management software-as-a-service services to you or your employer, or to someone else working on an event.
Collecting your information using this website
We generally only collect personal information from Way2go website and application when it is provided voluntarily by you – for example, when you fill in a form to subscribe to our software or to register to use or purchase a related service.
When you visit this website or application or download information from either, any involved Internet Service Provider (ISP) makes a record of your visit and records the following information: (i) your Internet address; (ii) your domain name, if applicable; and (iii) the date and time of your visit to the website or application.
The ISP collects information such as the pages our users access, the documents they download, links from other sites they follow to reach our site, and the type of browser they use. However, this information is anonymous and is only used for statistical and website development purposes.
How we use and disclose your information
We use your information to provide and market our services to you, and to enhance and develop our relationship with you. We may share your information with other entities within Way2go and with firms associated with Way2go in Asia. This may involve sending your personal information overseas. Way2go may also disclose your information to service providers, agents and contractors from time to time, to help us to provide and market our services to you.
We handle personal information relying on the employee and related bodies corporate exemptions in the Privacy Act where those exemptions are relevant.
Way2go is bound by professional obligations of confidentiality and professional privilege. We will continue to treat and protect information we receive (including any personal information) in accordance with these obligations.
A cookie is a small message given to your web browser by our web server. The browser stores the message in a text file, and the message is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
When cookies are used on this site, they are used to store information relating to your visit such as a unique identifier, or a value to indicate whether you have seen a web page. We use session (not permanent) cookies. They are used to distinguish your Internet browser from the thousands of other browsers. This site will not store personal information such as email addresses or other details in a cookie.
Most Internet browsers are set up to accept cookies. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may be able to change the settings of your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to your computer, giving you the choice whether to accept it or not.
We use a variety of physical and electronic security measures, including restricting physical access to our offices, and firewalls and secure databases to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised use or disclosure.
The Internet is not a secure environment. If you use the Internet to send us any information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
You have a right to access most personal information we hold about you. Please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer (see below) to ask for access to your information, or if you have a complaint concerning your information privacy. We may deny your request in some circumstances. If we do this, we will tell you why.
If you think that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer (see below), and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
If you would like more information concerning how we handle your information, or our approach to privacy, please contact our Customer Service Department via
Tel: +84 902 227 715
Way2go is a product developed by Consortio Services Vietnam, Limited (Consortio), a general partnership formed under the laws of Vietnam operating in alliance with the Provider. Consortio, is a limited liability partnership registered in Vietnam with registered number 0104567795. It is a consultancy firm authorised and regulated by the laws of Vietnam.
The content - including documents - on this website and mobile application are intended only to provide an overview of matters of interest. Content is not intended to be comprehensive nor does it constitute advice. We attempt to ensure that Content is current, but we do not guarantee its currency. You should seek professional advice before acting or relying on any of the Content.
Way2go will not be liable for any act or omission of Consortio or any of its affiliated firms or entities.
Way2go is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this website or mobile application or any of the content. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus.
Way2go makes no warranties or representations about this website or mobile application or any of the content. We exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of this website or mobile application, the respective content or the information provided therein.
Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by us in relation to the use of this website or the content is limited to the extent provided for by the laws of Vietnam. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss.
Unless otherwise indicated, Way2go owns the content on this website and mobile application. Some of the content may be owned by someone else, and is included on our website or mobile application under a separate licence or agreement.
You may only access and use the content for non-commercial or personal use unless you have prior written approval from us. You may print out any content on this website or mobile application only for your personal use. All other use, copying or reproduction of this website or mobile application or any part of it is prohibited (except to the extent permitted by law). None of the content or any part of it may be reproduced on any other Internet website or mobile application.
If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content in any way it is your responsibility to obtain approval for such use where necessary.
The content provided on this website or mobile application are for your information and use only. They are not intended to be comprehensive, and they do not constitute and must not be relied on as professional consulting or event management advice. You must seek specific professional advice elsewhere for to your own circumstances.
Links from this mobile application
Our mobile application is linked to other Internet resources over which we have no control. We make no representations about the accuracy of information contained on those websites. We are not liable for the content or services on those websites.
This website and mobile application is created and controlled by Consortio Services.
Way2go does not represent that it holds the authorisations and approvals required in all jurisdictions where the content on this website may be viewed or received. You must ensure that access to and use of this website is in accordance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Way2go publishes electronic addresses on materials to facilitate communication relating to our business functions. This is not to be inferred as consent by the relevant addressees to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages or SPAM.
7. Legal relationships
If you have a dispute with any third party, you release Way2go (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
You agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify Way2go from and against any and all losses, costs, expenses, damages or other liabilities incurred by Way2go from and against any cost, liability, loss, damage, cause of action, claim, suit, proceeding, demand or action brought by a third party against Way2go: (a) in connection with your use of the Services including any payment obligations incurred through use of the Services; or (b) resulting from: (i) your use of the Site (ii) your decision to supply credit information via the Site, including personal financial information; (iii) your decision to submit postings; (iv) your breach of any provision of this Agreement; (v) any liability arising from the tax treatment of payments or any portion thereof; (ix) your dispute of or failure to pay any invoice or any other payment.
7.3 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
License and Site Access
Subject to, and conditioned upon, compliance with the Terms and Conditions, Way2go grants you a limited license to access and to use this Site internally for the purpose of ordering and receiving the Services available and authorized from this Site. You must not sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any content of this Site in any way for any public or commercial purpose without prior written consent of Way2go or the rights holder, unless such actions have previously been expressly permitted by Way2go or the rights holder for the content in question. You will not attempt to reverse engineer or attempt to interfere with the operation of any part of this Site unless expressly permitted by law. This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Way2go.
Reservation of Rights; Limited Licenses
Way2go and its licensors retain all of its right, title and interest in and to all patent rights, inventions, copyrights, know-how and trade secrets relating to the Site. The Way2go logo and name are trademarks of Consortio, and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other product names, company names, marks, logos and symbols on the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Except as expressly stated above, nothing in the Terms and Conditions confers any license under any of Way2go's or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
7.4 CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you have any questions, suggestions, reports of problems or complaints regarding any Way2go Services, your use of the Site, App, the conduct of or purchase, sale, delivery, or payment of or for Services, please contact Customer Service at:Tel: +84 902 227 715
8. Important information
Consortio reserves the right to change, develop/extend or terminate Consortio or our information in any form. Consortio is not obliged to take into consideration the claim of any party when making a decision on this matter. Consortio reserves the right to deny users access to Consortio or any of our unit services without notice. No disclaimer of Consortio for any of the terms in this Agreement is bound, except for those included in this document, and signed by authorized representative of Consortio.
8.2 PARTNER BENEFITS
Consortio and Way2go maintain partnerships with businesses in Vietnam which share our values in helping travelers to Vietnam travel wisely. While a best effort is maintained to ensure our providers live up to the standards of Consortio and Way2go, we cannot control the outcomes, experiences, or satisfaction of our partner providers. We do encourage users to feedback positive and negative experiences directly to the provider first, and also to Way2go, via our feedback mechanisms. Consortio and Way2go DISCLAIMER applies to all partner provider experiences. While we commit a best effort to maintain accuracy, users must understand that benefits and offers may vary, and may be cancelled, or changed at any time by the partner without notice to Way2go users.
8.3 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
You might register to receive e-newsletter or post comment on our Site. All your personal information will follow regulations which defined in Article 2.
8.4 POSTING INFORMATION OR CONTENT
You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information whenever you post any information or content on the Site (including but not limited to posting your general profile and providing feedback). You agree to use good judgment when posting information, remarks or other content regarding Way2go or any other third party. You understand that you may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by other Users, Way2go or any third party as a result of legally actionable or defamatory comments, remarks or other information or content which you post to the Way2go Site. Way2go is not legally responsible for any remarks, information or other content posted or made available on its Site by any User or third party, even if such information or content is defamatory or otherwise legally actionable. Way2go is not responsible for and does not monitor or censor content for accuracy or reliability. Way2go reserves the right to remove or restrict access to any information, content or project posted or made available on the Site in its sole discretion, or if ordered to do so by a court, or if Way2go considers such information or content to be in violation of the Terms of Service. You agree NOT to do any of the following on the Site:
Use Way2go to transmit any content or conduct any transaction that would violate any applicable law or regulation in any country.
Post any listings that are fake, posted without the intention to award or complete the lessons or posted only to receive pricing information.
Use Way2go to transmit any content that infringes a third party's intellectual property rights, license rights, the terms and conditions of use of such third party's Web site or copyrighted materials or such third party's rights of publicity or privacy.
Use Way2go to transmit any content related to or containing any adult or sexually explicit material.
Use Way2go in any manner related to bulk email or spam, including but not limited to bulk email hosting, scripts, active code, programs, proxies, lists and relay servers.
Post advertisements, solicitations or offers of full-time employment.
Post false or misleading information about a product, service or service request.
Post logos, seals or slogans from third parties on the Site unless such material is provided by Way2go or an Way2go partner, or you have received express written permission from Way2go to display such third-party logo, seal or slogan.
Post or transmit any content that is profane, vulgar, racist, offensive, threatening, harmful, abusive, defamatory or disparaging.
Post or transmit unprofessional or offensive comments about a User, Way2go or any third party.
Use Way2go to transmit any content that violates, or has the potential to violate, the integrity of academic and professional applications, tests and work; for example by passing off the skills, ideas or words of another as one's own; using another's production or content without crediting the source; presenting as new and original, ideas or products derived from an existing source; presenting fabricated facts, persons or sources as real.
Suggest or solicit another User to contact you directly in order to buy or sell Services outside of Way2go.
Access, tamper with or use non-public or non-authorized areas of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
Tamper with postings of other Users, or Way2go.
Solicit or gather any User's information available from the Site, such as other Usernames and email addresses, for any commercial or business purposes or to transmit any unsolicited advertising, junk mail, spam or chain letters.
Do anything which would create or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden or load on the Site.
Use robots, spiders, scrapers or other automated means to access information in our Site for any purpose without express written permission from Way2go.
Post or introduce software on the Site that: (i) is designed to disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner, including aesthetic disruptions or distortions, the operation of this Site or any other software, firmware, hardware, computer system or network (sometimes referred to as "viruses" or "worms"); (ii) would disable or impair this Site or any other software, firmware, hardware, computer systems or networks in any way where such disablement or impairment is caused by the elapsing of a period of time, exceeding an authorized number of copies, advancement to a particular date or other numeral (sometimes referred to as "time bombs," "time locks" or "drop dead" devices); (iii) would permit you or any other person to access this Site or any other software, firmware, hardware, computer systems or networks to cause such disablement or impairment or transmit information (sometimes referred to as "traps," "access codes," or "trap door" devices, or "spyware"); or (iv) which contains any other SIMilar harmful, malicious or hidden procedures, routines or mechanisms which would cause such programs to cease functioning or to damage or corrupt data, storage media, programs, equipment or communications or otherwise interfere with operations.
Frame or link to the Site except as permitted in writing by Way2go.
Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
Repeat any action after you receive warning or request to desist from Way2go, whether or not that action is explicitly prohibited in the policies stated on the Site.
Fail to respond to an email from Way2go regarding violation, dispute or complaint within two business days.
Use the Site if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under age or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our Site.
Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as importing or exporting feedback information off the Site, or using feedback as an extortion mechanism).
Copy, modify or distribute content from the Site, except for your own information and use, without the prior express written permission from Way2go.
Violate any other policies stated on the Site.
Violation of these rules may result in suspension or termination of your Account, in addition to all other remedies available to Way2go or other Users. If you are aware of a potential violation, please contact Customer Service. In order to operate the Site, Way2go must have certain rights. Consequently, when you post information, text, files, links, attachments, software or other materials to publicly visible areas of the Site, you are granting, or warranting that the owner of such Content has expressly granted a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, perform, display and delete such Content (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate such Content in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
8.5 CONTACTING CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you wish to report a violation of Site Policies, have any questions or need assistance, please contact Way2go Customer Service as follows:
Tel: + 84 902 227 715
8.6 LOCATION PRIVACY
Your location privacy will be protected by Terms & Condition of Mobile service supplier. Consortio and Way2go reserve the right to use any level of data, either granular or aggregate data, for improving or modifying our current services, or for developing new services.
SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF WAY2GO TOURIST SIM PRODUCTS
These Terms and Conditions of Sales of Products (“Terms”) apply to any and all purchases and sells of Products (as defined below) between Customers (as defined below) and the Company (as defined below) through the Online store operated on the e-commerce website (https://www.Way2go.vn/). Customer has agreed to all information and requirements contained in this Policy.
These Terms may be amended, supplemented and/or superseded by the Company from time to time when there are changes in the relevant governing laws.
Terms used throughout the Agreement:
“Company” means Consortio Vietnam Joint Stock Company, the owner of the website https://www.Way2go.vn/, the owner and has the right to distribute the product.
“24/7 support service” is the Way2go service support Call Center in English.
“Customer” means a visitor or person who purchases a Way2go SIM for themselves or for others using our hotline service, Way2go website and app.
“User” means visitors, subscribers who use our Way2go SIM, 24/7 support service, Way2go website and app.
“Mobifone Provider” means Telecommunications Corporation Mobifone, the entity which exclusively provides the mobile telecommunications services for Way2go SIM cards.
“Business Days” means working days of the week, excluding Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays in Vietnam.
"Product" means "Way2go Roaming Kit" including Way2go SIM card, SIM Kit and Way2go Package set up by MobiFone to meet service requirements exclusively for customers using Way2go SIM Package.
2. ABOUT WAY2GO SIM CARD AND MOBILE SERVICES
2.1 WAY2GO SIM CARD
Way2go SIM card is a prepaid SIM, designed by MobiFone exclusively for Vietnam Consortio Joint Stock Company, specializing in serving oversea tourists to Vietnam.
2.2 WAY2GO MOBILE SERVICES
• Mobile phone, SMS and data communication services are exclusively provided by the Provider. The User's Personal Information is transmitted via the Provider's SIM and mobile network in accordance with the Provider's strict policy. Therefore, Consortio and Way2go have no control over users' personal information or the quality and availability of mobile services.
• The service’s availability and information transmitted speed depends on connection conditions of Mobifone network operator. Even within coverage areas, the Service may not be available in places that are difficult for radio waves to reach, such as indoor or underground space, or in tunnels, or even crowded outdoor areas. We are committed to ensuring the quality according to the quality that Mobifone provides (Details in Service quality commitment).
• Please understand that, after purchasing this Way2go SIM, the customer will not be able to return the product and get any refund for the purchase. The replacement of damaged SIM may be subject to the Refund, Claims, Order Cancellation Policy.
• Once the customer cuts or unfolds the SIM card to a particular size, it is not replaceable; Refer to the customer's mobile device information to find out what size of SIM the customer's device will accept.
• 24/7 Way2go hotline support: +84 902 227 715
For support: Support@consortio-services.com
For purchases: Sales@consortio-services.com
3. TERMS AND CONDITION OF USE OF MOBILE SERVICE & WAY2GO PACKAGE
3.1 WAY2GO SIM KIT
3.1.1 PUBLIC PRICE
- 3GB High speed per day. - Multi-languages instruction manual attached. - 24/7 Support Hotline. - Valid for 7 days after activation. - Compatible with all mobile devices.
- 4GB High speed per day. - Multi-languages instruction manual attached. - 24/7 Support Hotline. - Valid for 15 days after activation. - Compatible with all mobile devices.
- 5GB High speed per day. - Free under 10 minutes each on-net calls, 100 minutes off-net calls & 50 local SMS. - Multi-languages instruction manual attached. - 24/7 Support Hotline. - Valid for 15 days after activation. - Compatible with all mobile devices.
- 4GB High speed per day. - Free under 10 minutes each on-net calls, 20 minutes international call to Korea, China, America, Hong Kong, Russia and 10 ASEAN countries. - Multi-languages instruction manual attached. - 24/7 Support Hotline. - Valid for 20 days after activation. - Compatible with all mobile devices.
The price includes SIM card fee, roaming fee, telecommunication service credits/promotional balances.
The prices is inclusive of VAT, shipping, payment charges, fees and import duties.
When registering for additional use, call and SMS charges of Way2go SIM are applied according to Mobifone provider's policy.
Way2go SIM prices are subject to change at any time. For any bulk orders or customers wishing to become a Affiliate or agent, please contact email: email@example.com
Depending on time our promotion program is published (on the website and other medias), we may apply the promotion to each product or each order. The publicly announced in accordance Vietnamese laws.
3.1.3 COUNTRIES APPLICABLE FOR 20 MINUTES OF INTERNATIONAL CALLS
International calls are currently available in the following countries, except some special area codes/area codes): Korea, China, Hongkong, America, Russia, Thailand, Singapores, Malaysia, Philipines, Myanmar, Indonesia, Laos, Campuchia, Brunei.
Provided countries may be added or removed at any time without notice.
3.2 NOTEWORTHY WHEN USING MOBIFONE NETWORK WAY2GO PACKAGE
• The above data, voice, and SMS offers are valid for maximum 20 days, depend on each package. After that, the package will automatically cancel.
• Customers can not cancel Way2go MobiFone package because this is the default package on SIM. Customers can safely use this Way2go SIM like other SIMs without having to worry about being charged fees or being bound by any other telecommunications regulations.
4. DELIVERY POLICY FOR CUSTOMERS ORDER DIRECT ON WEBSITE
4.1. MODES OF BUYING
• Buy directly at the Company's headquarters, airports, agents and hotels that have been publicly posted on the website.
• Buy online at online store or call hotline.
4.2 PRE-ORDER PROCESS
4.2.1 ONLINE ORDERING PROCESS
Step 1: Search and select products
By accessing https://www.way2go.vn/pre-order
Step 2: Fill in the form with required customer information
Step 3: Submit your form. After successful make pre-order, we will send an pre-order confirmation email.
Step 4: Pick up at Consortio’s courter and register personal information for SIM card (according to the provision of Government of Vietnam).
• Pay directly at Consortio’s counter.
• Payment methods: by card or by cash with VND and USD currency.
• To receive SIM at the pick-up point: Within the list of counters that the Company publicly announces on the website https://www.way2go.vn/Locations
4.4 REFUND, COMPLAINTS, CANCELLATION OF ORDER
4.4.1 REFUND AND CANCELLATION OF ORDER
• All orders are free to cancel before payment.
• After payment, we do not refund the order value and related fees in any case.
4.4.2 COMPLAINT PROCESS
In case the customer wants to make a complaint about the product, please follow the complaint process as follows:
Step 1: Customers complain about Way2go products through:
Send an email to the email address: support@consortio–services.com
• Call Hotline +84 902 227 715
• Buyers submit claims at:
CONSORTIO VIETNAM JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: Room 1204, 12th floor, Pacific Place Building, 83b Ly Thuong Kiet, Tran Hung Dao Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi
Step 2: Customer service department will receive complaints, contact to clarify the requirements of the Customer as soon as possible and no later than 2 hours during office hours, from the time of receiving request. Depending on the nature and extent of the incident, except for the special cases listed by us in this document, we will take specific measures to assist customers in resolving complaints and disputes.
a, SIM is damaged and errored caused by the provider
• Damaged SIM is a case which the SIM automatically activates and then cancels itself even though it is still within days of use.
• Upon SIM activation, if Consortio determines that the SIM is damaged, the user can only be exchanged for a replacement SIM once. The user must notify us via hotline/email about the damaged SIM within 2 hours of activation. We'll test each replacement SIM in a test device, to make sure it is not damaged.
b, Customer's machine is not compatible
• As there are many device manufacturers, hardware, software platforms, "locked" mobile provider devices, "jailbreak" or "root" operating systems, software are available on the mobile device, SIM card slot sizes and specifications, or the customer refuses to provide their information upon activation. This may cause SIM Way2go not to work on the device.
• Users must be careful in checking with their provider and manufacturer if their device will accept SIM cards from an additional provider, such as the Way2go Provider. Our system is fully compliant with mobile data services, SMS and 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G operating standard “GSM”.
• Before purchasing Way2go, users must check if their receiving device is compatible. We regret that, we can only exchange the "damaged" SIM and do not refund the order fee in all cases mentioned above.
Step 3: We may ask users/ agents/ collaborators to provide information and evidence related to transactions and products to verify and clarify the case and take appropriate action.
We respect and strictly implement the provisions of the law on protecting the rights of users. All acts of deception and fraud in business are condemned and must be fully responsible before the law.